interrupting transmission..
"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own significance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest of places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated nor complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away.

And never, never, to forget."

-Arundhati Roy
Friday, October 10, 2008
NONE, and I mean none of my classmates are online.
I can bet they're all mugging with their heads stuck in their books or whatsnot.

Again, I shall emphasise,
I am, the world's greatest slacker.

oh well.

I shall make the most out of this weekend, before I start cramming for Os on monday.
Seriously, this girl is insane, studying only on the week before the Os.
I know, I know.

Last day of school today was horrible, having to collect so much money from my fellow, broke classmates.
And I'm doing this right smack in the middle of the recession. How ironic.

Seriously, I feel terrible collecting the money from them.
$6 worth of Geog notes EACH. I'm quite sure not everyone's gonna use them.
Mrs Tan should have asked how many people wanted the notes before sending them for printing.
It DEVASTATED our funds so terribly.

On top of that, there were bio and chem papers to be paid for as well.
I literally DIED while collecting money from the class, because 4/4 really isn't the..
most cooperative class.
I still love 4/4 anyway (:

I felt like a loanshark.

Oh well, that aside.
It was weird seeing the whole class again today, with our class attendance for the last few days on an average of.. let's say, 20?
We have 42 people in the class by the way.

And I can proudly say that I was present for the whole week (:
I knew alot of people were going to pon. That's why I wanted to come to school.
It's extremely quiet and conducive with a small class.
Maybe we should hire more teachers and have smaller classes.
It's way easier to pay attention this way, with less people around you TALKING SO LOUDLY during lessons.

I wonder how lessons in JC would be like.
Hmm.


Anyway, I went to study with Brandon at Rail Mall after school today.
I simply love that place. Problem is, it's not exactly very near to my place.
And it's gonna be even further from my new home in Sengkang.
It really sucks to know.

yeah yeah, yall are gonna say AWWW, SO SAD.
pfft.